The Wicker Strategic Wealthcare Group is an independent financial service organization. We have been helping closely held companies and professionals with large estates for over 30 years. We help develop personal and/or corporate financial plans to take full advantage of all tax and growth opportunities.
S. Brooks Wicker, Jr., CPA, PFS author of "How to create Multigenerational Wealth" and developer of "The Three Pillars of Wealthcare" is dedicated to providing comprehensive financial, estate, tax, and wealth care planning services to our clients. Brooks will not recommend any course of action or any type of financial product until he is fully aware of the clients goals and objectives — and then only when he is convinced that the recommended action or product is suitable as a long-term solution. Brooks’ investment philosophy is based on his belief that the most important investment decision an investor can make is not which investment to buy – but rather, how assets should be allocated based upon the investor’s attitudes, objectives, circumstances and risk-taking capacity.
Investment and financial planning services are offered by Brooks Wicker through his affiliation with Silver Oak Securities, Inc.
S. Brooks Wicker, Jr., CPA/PFS.
Our mission is to help our clients create multigenerational wealth through Business Wealth Planning, Individual Wealth Planning and Global Tax Planning. Where we help maximize the value of their business, as well as their portfolio, and minimize the global taxes they pay.
At our firm, we believe our teamwork approach adds a broader perspective to all we do and provides increased benefits to our clients. Our services are normally only available to the Super Rich. We bring Family Office services to the small to mid-size business owner for the first time.
We can help you address:
- Business value and personal wealth maximization
- Global tax liability minimization across all taxed entities
- Estate conservation issues
- Succession planning issues
- Risk management analysis
- Business transitions – sale or purchase of a business in a tax advantaged way
We also can answer your questions, including:
- Can I retire early? *
- Are my investments working hard enough? *
- Are my investments allocated properly for my goals and risk tollerance?*
- What are the elements of a sound estate strategy?
- Do I have enough life insurance for my family?
- Do I need Long Term Care insurance?
Our experienced professionals have helped many people just like you with similar issues and concerns. We can help you create an approach that is designed to address your individual situation.
* These services are offered by Brooks Wicker through his affiliation with Silver Oak Securities, Inc.